Equine Life Solutions
Leadership Training & Coaching
For Business…For Life!
Meet the Coaches:
Leadership and Personal Development Coach
Robyn Smith, RN, BSN, has spent 30 years studying and practicing leadership and team development psychology and skills as a nurse administrator, entrepreneur, and business owner. Read More…
Interpersonal Skill Building courses and classes:
- Effective Communication: A.L.I.G.N. to Connect with Anyone
- Motivational Insights into Behavior: Beyond Personality Profiles
- The Relationship Matrix: How to Relate to Anyone
- Authority is Power: Use it Wisely
Mental Health Counselor
Gina Frank, MSW, is a Licensed Mental Health Professional in Washington State currently residing in Woodinville, Wash.
Areas of Expertise:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Substance use disorders
- Trauma focused
- Gina accepts clients 14 years old through adults.
Complete this form to request a complimentary Consultation with a Coach (up to one-hour) or Counselor (up to 15-min by phone):